Oklahoma State University Campus Projects
Role: Civil Engineering, Land Surveying
Client: Oklahoma State University
Working with multiple partners, Keystone completed or continues to work on numberous projects around the Oklahoma State University campus:
- OSU Commons. Work on the student housing project included surveys during demolition of existing facilities, rough and fine grading, and construction layout including storm sewer, detention facilities, and utilities. Partners: Flintco and Cherokee Builders.
- Monroe Street Mall. Keystone performed surveys and construction layout for extension of sanity sewer and water main lines, and coordination for existing utilities for new pedestrian mall. Partner: ML Young Contracting.
- Bert Cooper Engineering Laboratory. Keystone performed pavement and storm sewer layout. Partner: Kerns Construction.
- OSU IT. Work included sanitary and storm sewer layout. Partner: ML Young Contracting
- Edmon Low Library Annex. Work included sanitary and storm sewer layout. Partner: ML Young Contracting.
- OSU Track. Visit our OSU Track project page.
- OSU Center for Veterinary Health Sciences (CVHS). Staking for construction layout, water and fire water layout, storm sewer layout, parking layout, and building layout. Partners: ML Young Contracting, Kerns Construction, Lambert Construction. 2014.